Friday, February 18, 2011

For The Love Of Old Suitcases

I just love old suitcases. Every time I come across one I have a hard time refusing. They have so much character and come in so many different styles, colors, textures and sizes. These vintage finds are so versatile and have so many uses. My favorite way is to stack, stack and stack....


I often store my finds inside. The only problem with this is that after few months I forget what I have hidden away in the cases. I find myself pulling them down and searching each case to find my forgotten treasures. It's like Christmas Day or a great pick me up in the middle of winter when there are no Garage Sales to be found.


I know there are several ways to revamp old suitcases for new use. Maybe someday I'll give one these techniques a try. Until then I will continue to grab up every new case I find and stack away....



Have a great week, and remember to:
Recycle, Reimagine, Repurpose, Reuse.
Until Next Time......
Nora






















1 comment:

  1. Those suitcases are in great condition! What a super find!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments.